Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm gonna give this a try...

Hi all - I think I'm going to try and mess with this blog thing some.
Its been an interesting few weeks - first - I got married on April 1st! I married the best man that has ever lived (no, I'm not biased at all), but just meet him and you'll see.



This week has been a bit strange, we started it out with a bomb scare at school. We spent 3.5 hours locked down in the big gym with 1300 high school students. The kids were all great, annoyed, but great. It was crazy, the bomb squad came and blew the package apart with their water cannon thing and then we were all sent back to class. Education...never a dull moment.

I'm painting my..oops, our, bedroom and I'm doing a new border stencil on it, I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out, I'll post pictures when I get it finished - it will be a week or two I'm sure.

I think everyone will be home for Easter weekend, looking forward to that. Ok...more to come later!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Yay! Your blogging! It looks super cute! <3Emilee