Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Well...we survived Easter weekend - I even convinced everyone to color eggs!! Tho I think they thought I was kinda lame....one day they'll understand :)


I got my room painted. It looks really nice, if I do say so myself - now to stencil! The stencil pattern arrived on Saturday, it has 4 different overlays. I've never done a stencil with overlays, so it could be interesting. I'll have to try it on some paper first, to get my colors how I want them.

In process of painting my room I broke my little toe  - caught it up in the plastic on the floor - so dumb, but boy, oh boy, the colors my toe is turning are just cool! I also seem to have caught a cold, joy. So I get to head back to school tomorrow sniffling and snorting.

We have orchestra festival this week too, I'm a little nervous about the performance, I guess we'll see how it goes. That's all for today!

No comments: